The European Commission has published two of its Inception Impact Assessments on potential changes to the REACH and CLP-regulations within the scope of the EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability. You can find these Inception Impact Assessments and provide your feedback on them by the first of June 2021 by following the links below.
Have your say and affect the changes!
As examples the following are considered by the Commission:
- Increasing information requirements on hazards, safe use, and environmental footprint (REACH)
- Registration of certain polymers (REACH)
- Introduction of electronic safety data sheets to improve information flow (REACH)
- Integrating the REACH authorization and restriction systems into one (REACH)
- Introducing new hazard classes e.g. endocrine disruptions (CLP)
- Clarifying classification obligations for mixtures and some complex substances (CLP)
You can comment the Inception Impact Assessments from the links below.
Read more about our services related to REACH!
We will register your substance in accordance with the European Union REACH Regulation and take care of challenging product requirements with professional aptitude. Read more about our services here!